Live Online Convention
We will be hosting out first online dance convention, 'Live Online Convention' on June 20th and 21st. During this weekend, there will be a live competition held online as well as workshops.
1.) Only solos are allowed- they can be either self-choreography or choreographed by a teacher.
Ballet (Free or Variation)
3.) Age Divisions (age determined by the 31st of May 2020)
Junior- 5-10 years
Intermediate- 11-14 years
Senior- 15-22 years
4.) Time limit: 2 minutes
(Penalties: Over 15 seconds- 1.5 points / Over 30 seconds- 4 points)
5.) Scoring System:
Scoring will be done by 3 international judges
Technique- Level of difficulty, Control and performance, epaulement = maximum 25 points
Choreography - originality, creativity, cohesion, diversity, interpretation of music, use of the stage. = Maximum 25 points
Artistic interpretation and musicianship of the dancers. Expression. = Maximum 25 points
Aesthetics, and visual effects = maximum 25 points
· To be awarded 3rd contestant must have 65 points
· To be awarded 2nd place contestant must have 75 points
· To be award 1st place contestant must have 85 points
All competitors will receive a participation certificate. Judges may give out scholarships at their discreetion. Judges feedback will be provided.
7.) Participation Fee: 20€/ 18£
Includes: 2 Workshops
Additional solos- 10€/ 9£ for additional solos
Additional workshops- 5€ / 4.50£
Payment can be made by paypal (email@example.com) or by bank transfer
Dreams Nectar- Associação
IBAN-PT50 0033 0000 4553240421405
Proof of payment must be sent to
8.) Inscription deadline: 6th June 2020
Technical Test- 14th June 2020
- Try and minimize the amount of background light
- We recommend that the computer is connected directly to the internet through a cable
- Music can either be played from a separate device (mobile) on a independent speaker, of (as we recommend) that the music is shared through the computer
- The dancer must have someone available to start and finish their music for them.
-Make sure your computer is well charged or plugged in.
-Dancers must have already figured out camera placement and angles before their time to dance.
-Costumes are optional and not compulsory
-Students should be ready on the competition platform 20 mins before scheduled performance time.